Our meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm. We usually meet at the Eastside Terrace building at Lakeview Village, 9000 Park St., Lenexa, Kansas: near 90th Place and Pflumm (Map); however, the location is subject to change should the Lakeview Village location be unavailable.
- Meeting Schedule:
- June 27: Turkey Creek Modelling Challange
- July 25??
- August 22
- September 26
- October 24
- November 28
- December ??: Annual Holiday Presentation by Ron Morse
- Event Schedule:
- June 21-25: Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society Convention, Hyatt Regency, Tulsa, OK; 3 excursion trips planned. Vendor tables – Matt Martin, email@example.com. Information: www.sfrhms.org
- June 23-24: St. Louis Railroad Prototype Modelers Meet, Gateway Convention Center, One Gateway Drive, Collinsville, IL. Information: http://icg.home.mindspring.com/rpm/stlrpm.htm
- June 24: Kansas City Area Narrow Gaugers 14th Annual Narrow Gauge Meet, Johnson County Library Lackman Branch, 15345 W 87th Street Pkwy, Lenexa. $10.00 (includes morning donuts/coffee and lunch)
- July 1-2: Spring Creek Model Trains Train Show & Open House, 304 E Bryson Ave, Deshler, Nebraska one of the largest model train inventories in the country, is hosting their 2nd Train Show & Open House. Show location 4th & Race St in Deshler. Hours 9-5 Sat, 10-4 Sun. Admission $6.00, 12 and under FREE. Special guest clinics: Pelle Søeberg, Denmark, Doug Geiger, CO., Chris Brimley, UT. Manufacturers: Scale Trains, Athearn, Intermountain, and Rapido. Check out all the details on our website www.springcreekmodeltrains.com 402-365-7628
- July 10-15: National Garden Railway Convention, Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center, Tulsa. Information: www.thinktulsa17.com
- July 29: Turkey Creek Division Train Show, 8:00 am-3:00 pm, Shawnee Mission North High School, 7401 Johnson Drive, Overland Park. $6.00 at the door for non-NMRA members, $5.00 for NMRA members. $1.00 off for advance registration.
- August 30-September 2: National Narrow Gauge Convention, Marriott Denver Tech Center Hotel, Denver. Information: www.37nngc.com/index
- October 21st: Silver Rails Model Train Show, Silver Rails Event Center, 204 East Moore Street, La Plata, MO. 9:00 am-3:00 pm. Admission will be $3.00. Children 8 and under will be free with adult. Vendor tables are $15.00 each with discounted per table rates available for larger booths. The Depot Inn is our local hotel. The room rate is $89.00. If you make reservations with them just let them know you want the "Train Show" rate. More information please contact Bob Cox, 660-287-1714.
- November 4: Gateway Division, NMRA, Fall event. 9:00 am-3:00 pm. Trinity Lutheran Church, West St. Louis County. More information: http://www.gatewaynmra.org/st-louis-train-show/