Our meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm. We usually meet at the Eastside Terrace building at Lakeview Village, 9000 Park St., Lenexa, Kansas: near 90th Place and Pflumm (Map); however, the location is subject to change should the Lakeview Village location be unavailable.
- January 23: Paul Evans presentation on the Kansas City Cable Car.
- February 27:
- March 27:
- April 24:
- May 22:
- June 26:
- July 24:
- August 28:
- September 25:
- October 23:
- November 27:
- Event Schedule:
- February 3-4, 2018 Wichita Train Show, Cessna Activity Center, 2744 George Washington Blvd, Sat. 9:00-5:00, Sun. 11:00-4:00. Adult $8.00, $7.00 with food item, Scouts in uniform Free, child 10 & under Free. Sat. 9:00-5:00, Sun. 11:00-4:00. Information: Phil Aylward, firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 10-11, 2018: Lawrence Model Railroad Club 17th Annual Train Show and swap meet, Crown Toyota, 3400 Iowa Street, Lawrence, 9:00 am-4:00 pm Saturday, 9:00-3:00 Sunday. Admission: $6.00, children 12 and under free with paid adult. Bring a canned food donation for $1.00 off.
- March 24: Ozarks Model Railroad Assn. 40th Annual Train Show., 9 am to 3 pm, Expo Center, 635 St. Louis St., Springfield, Missouri. Admission $7, children under 12 free. The features: 150+ vendor tables; model railroad displays and a dozen operating layouts; and many children's activities including the kiddie train, train simulator, switching challenge, whistle blower. There will also be a several clinics for the mini-Frisco convention, Best Frisco Model and a tour of Frisco Museum. For show information contact Ron Williams MMR email@example.com. For vendor table information go to www.omraspringfield.org.
- April 1: Greater Tulsa Train Show, Bixby Community Center, 211 N. Cabaniss Ave., Bixby, OK, 9:00-3:00. Adult $4.00, child under 12 Free. Sponsored by Toy Train Operating Society Sooner Division. Information: Bob Pope, 405-250-8449